About James Martin Furniture
James Martin Furniture is a leading manufacturer of bathroom vanity cabinets. With over 100 years of combined furniture experience,
the founders of James Martin set out to build bathroom cabinets using the same uncompromising techniques, standards and quality
that can be found in fine furniture pieces. We believe that by incorporating the look of fine furniture into your bathroom, we are able
to help your bathroom become an oasis from the day and a beautiful accent in your home.
- We begin by using North American hardwoods in each of our cabinets.
- The wood is selected by our buyers to ensure that each lot meets our demanding specifications.
- The wood is then dried and moisture tested to ensure that we begin with the very best construction materials.
- Each cabinet is then hand crafted.
- Each component part of the cabinet is created and hand assembled by our team of craftsmen.
- Carvings are completed by hand as is the drawer construction and door assembly.
- Along the way, James Martin has a team of highly trained quality control supervisors that check the work at each stage of production.
- The finish is applied in multiple steps and in multiple layers to give the piece a depth and richness that can only come with layering.
- The end result, again checked by our quality control team, is a unique product, much like a work of art.
- While they may be similar, the manufacturing process we employ ensures that each cabinet is a one of a kind piece created by our team for your home.
Monthly News & Updates Newsletter Archive: